ANNOUNCEMENTS – Friday, October 11th, 2019
1. THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE:
Today: Volleyball @ 4:30 P.M. and Football @ 7:00 P.M. with South Platte & Parent’s Night and Homecoming
Saturday: Junior High MAC Volleyball @ Minatare 10:00 A.M. (P-D vs. Minatare) & Homecoming Dance (8:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.)
2. NEXT WEEK’S SCHEDULE:
Monday: Volleyball Triangular @ Home (Garden County & Wallace) @ 4:00 P.M.
Wednesday: Bookmobile & Junior High Volleyball & Football @ Peetz @ 1:00 P.M.
Friday: End of 1st Quarter & Volleyball (4:30 P.M.) & Football @ Minatare @ 2:00 P.M. – Bus Leaves @ 11:00 A.M.
Saturday: MAC Volleyball @ Leyton TBA
TICKET TAKERS (Oct 11th): VOLLEYBALL WEST GATE: MRS. WELLS & EAST GATE: MRS. MOHR FOOTBALL NORTH GATE: MR. EINSPAHR & SOUTH GATE: MS. JUNG
CONCESSIONS: DC TRIP
TICKET TAKERS (Oct 14th): VOLLEYBALL WEST GATE: MRS. DEAL & EAST GATE: MRS. JESSEN-PRIESTLE
CONCESSIONS: MUSIC DEPARTMENT
3. ASVAB testing for Juniors will be Wednesday October 16th @ 8:00 A.M., this is required for career inventory, thanks!!! ~Mrs. Wolff~
4. PSAT testing for Juniors will be Wednesday October 30th please sign up in Mrs. Wolff’s office, thanks!!! These are the two juniors that have signed up Mikayla L. and Fedalina S.
5. There will be an FFA Parent Information Meeting on October 15th at 6:00PM (or just after sports practices!) in the cafeteria!
6. Please order your fall sports memory mate photos by October 15th; includes High School and Junior High Volleyball & Football.
7. Dress up days for homecoming for this week are as follows:
Today - Red vs White (odd number grades will be white and evens will be red)
8. The DC trip students will be running the concessions stand tonight and they have 2 meal deals; 1st one is a cheeseburger or hamburger with beans, chips, dessert, and drink for $6.00 & 2nd one is a hot dog with beans, chips, dessert, and drink for $5.00, thanks!!!
9. Anyone planning on taking dual credit courses or a college course during college lab you will need to take the Accuplacer. Cole Honstead from WNCC will be here Monday November 4th @ 8:00 A.M. to do the testing in the computer lab. Please sign up with Mrs. Wolff, thanks!!!
10. WyoTech will be presenting during 3rd period in the Engineering class on Monday October 14th. Any others that are interested can sign up with Mrs. Wolff, thanks!!!
11. Please sign up your outside date for homecoming in the office by noon on Friday, thanks!!!
12. Please note time change for Monday’s volleyball triangular will be at 4:00 P.M., thanks!!!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at." -- Bruce Lee--