ANNOUNCEMENTS – April 26th, 2017
1. THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE:
Thursday: MAC Golf @ Garden County @ 9:00 A.M.
Friday: Kindergarten Round-Up @ 10:00 A.M. @ Dix
Saturday: Junior High and High School MAC Track Invite @ Creek Valley @ 9:00 A.M.
2. NEXT WEEK’S SCHEDULE:
Tuesday: Creek Valley Golf Invite @ 9:00 A.M.
Wednesday: Bookmobile, Junior High Leyton Invite @ Chappell @ 9:00 A.M., & 5th & 6th Grades Outdoor Expo @ Scottsbluff
Thursday: Kimball Golf Invite @ 9:00 A.M. & 7-12 Spring Concert @ 7:00 P.M.
Friday: Cheyenne County Track Meet @ 9:00 P.M. & 2nd Grade Safety Day @ Sidney
3. Reminder cheerleading and dance team tryouts are May 2nd @ 6:00 P.M. and please return your parent permission form ASAP, thanks!!! ~Coach Juelfs~
4. Anyone going into grades 4-12 is eligible to participate in the Nebraska Panhandle Junior Golf Tour. It's an opportunity to play on 12 courses in the panhandle over the summer. There is a $15 sign-up fee and $10 per event. See Coach Mumm for more information.
5. Congratulations to the following for placing at the best of the west track meet yesterday: Alexus 1st place in the discus and 2nd place in the shot put, Tyrus 3rd place in the pole vault, and Trinity 4th place in the triple jump!!! Great job track athletes!!!!
6. We would like to thank the staff for the awesome gifts and for thinking about us on Administrative Professionals Day!!! We sincerely appreciate it!!! ~Renae and Nicole~
7. Teachers just a reminder to please make sure grades are updated by tomorrow at noon for down’s list as these grades will go out Friday for our last progress reports for the school year!!! Thanks!!!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” --Theodore Roosevelt--